Collections: Showit Templates
Does your website need a little flava'? This delicious template is sure to add that little something-something to your blog. Take that boring blog layout (that you don't quite understand how to work) and toss it aside, the Ramsey is here to take it's place! It's simple, yet so effective. With a manual featured blog section, you can always display your flavours of the month in a very eye catching fashion. As for the rest, it will automatically arrange itself below, next to that magnificent sidebar.
With a share-encouraging post display, your posts are sure to catch attention from your followers.
Must run through www.showit.co website builder, this will require a subscription
Perfect for those who have fallen in love with one of our templates, but have no intentions of attempting to build a fully functional website within 5 days. Simply send us all of your information and we will get your new website put together for you.
- ALL of your website content
- ALL of the images you wish to add to your new site
- Your colour palette codes
- Your logo
- Social Media links
- Contact information
- Showit login details
- Swapping of text and images for your own
- Updating the colours and fonts to match your brand
- Customisation to design
- Domain, Hosting or Email set-up
- Set-up of store functions on Shopify*
- Logo design
- Demo images are provided within the template, however they are not for personal use and are copyright to the photographer within the template credits. These credits can be updated once all demo images have been removed.
- We do NOT provide refunds due to the nature of our digital products.
- Some of our Showit templates include store designs. These are for use along side Shopify Lite which is not included within your Showit subscription. It must be set-up separately through www.shopify.com and this is not included in your set-up package. While we can populate the existing product pages within the template, additional product add-ons and configuration with Shopify will be an additional charge. Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this.